Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blossoming



The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and                                                       the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.                                                                                     It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing.                                              Isaiah 35:1-2a
Dear Sister-Friend,
One spring day,  I walked by my neighbor’s garden.  After a long dreary winter, hundreds of tulips and various flowers were blossoming in the spring sun.  I took a moment to soak in the glory.  I envisioned this precious sister-friend prancing through her garden picking flowers for the many people in her life.  This to me was a glance into my daughter’s future.
My heart rejoices at the Lord’s promise to me this week... The solitary places, the hard places, the wilderness places ... the winter season is almost over and they too shall blossom as the rose.  Specifically, my daughters will blossom abundantly.  Abundantly means to break forth, to spread, to fly as with wings.  Hallelujah, my daughters will spread their wings and fly with freedom and with delight.
What promise has the Lord given you for your child or situation?  If you haven’t received one yet, ask and you shall receive! 

Dear Lord,
Oh, how I praise your name.  Thank you for your promise that my daughters’ healing is at hand.  Their souls shall escape as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers.  The snare has been broken and they shall escape and be set free.  In the glorious name of Jesus, I pray ... Amen. 

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers:  
the snare is broken, and we are escaped.  
Psalm 124:7

No comments:

Post a Comment